Any Bus, Any Tram, Any Train… Anywhere in South Yorkshire
TravelMaster tickets have never been more convenient for customers to purchase.
Whether buying our products on board buses and trams or at Ticket Vending Machines there are benefits to going smart with TravelMaster:
- Multi-modal: TravelMaster offers multi-modal tickets so you can use our products on buses, trams and trains.
- Multi-operator: TravelMaster offers multi-operator tickets so you can use our products on all participant travel operators in the South Yorkshire region.
- Purchase products in advance: Travel South Yorkshire’s Ticket Vending machines allow customers to purchase products in advance of their start date so if you need a ticket for next week or next month you’ll be able to do this at a bus station or transport interchange.
- Buy more than one product: Travel South Yorkshire’s Ticket vending machines allow customers to purchase more than one product in order to “stack” tickets in order to purchase longer than 28 days travel. Provided your ticket start dates match consecutively you’ll be able to load 2 28 day products enabling you to travel for 48 days consecutively.
- Reduce dwell times: Smartcards reduce the amount of time the driver has to remain stationary on board a vehicle meaning that your service will move quicker and journey times will decrease.
Tickets can be bought on: Tickets cannot be bought on: First Buses South Pennine Stagecoach Buses Watersons Buses Sheffield Community Transport Buses High Peak Buses TM Travel Buses Globe Powells Buses Isles Coaches Hulleys Buses Arriva Buses (Day tickets only) Yorkshire Tiger Buses All Supertram Services
All our 7 Day tickets are issued to a smart card and you can use any branded TravelMaster card, or stagecoach smart card, to buy your ticket on board. If you already have a smart card day tickets will be loaded to this too.
If you don’t have a smart card you will be issued with a paper ticket when you buy a Day product and will be issued with a smart card, at a cost of £0.50, when you buy a 7 day ticket. So keep your smart card safe.
Ticket Vending Machines
TravelMaster’s 7 Day & 28 Day tickets can be purchased from Travel South Yorkshire’s Ticket Vending Machines located at Transport Interchanges throughout the County.
Interchange Address Opening Hours Arundel Gate Mini-Interchange 30 Arundel Gate
Available 24 Hours Barnsley interchange Eldon Street North
Monday to Saturday: 0445-0000 (midnight) Sunday: 0700 - 0000 (midnight) Doncaster Interchange Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange
Off Trafford Way
Monday to Saturday: 0415-0045
Hillsborough Mini Interchange 540 Langsett Road
Monday to Saturday: 0700-1900 Meadowhall Interchange Meadowhall Road
Monday to Saturday: 0500-0000 (midnight)
Sundays and bank holidays: 0700-0000 (midnight)
Rotherham Interchange Frederick Street
0500-0000 (midnight) Sheffield Interchange Archway Centre
Staffed Train Stations
Our rail valid products can be purchased from any staffed railway station. For the 7 & 28 Day products you will need a passport sized photo, or a Railway photo card, prior to purchase.
If you travel from a station that is not staffed the day products can be purchased on board from a conductor.
Our SYConnect+ Annual is available to purchase online at MyTSY. Simply visit MyTSY to purchase it.
Our personalised cards, required for certain discounted products, can only be ordered through the MyTSY system.
TravelMaster 7 Day & 28 Day products are available to buy from a wide network of Payzone outlets located throughout South Yorkshire.
To find a store near you visit https://www.payzone.co.uk/consumers/